1. The picture looks like I’m swimming somewhere really cool when it’s really the creek behind my neighborhood.
2. I am a complete chemistry nerd.
4. I just deleted my Instagram (will probably post more about that)!
5. Once upon a time I was doing cartwheels in my backyard and forgot to put my hands down, and now I can do aerials! This video is from a while ago.
6. I used to play piano for 8 years (I might write a post about my journey with finding what I love to do hehe).
7. I also used to figure skate! Figure skating was amazing.
9. Walruses are one of my favorite animals of all time.
11. I love climbing trees.
12. I love learning about new cultures.
13. I love biking.
15. I live in California 🙂
16. One day I want to lead worship.
17. Dream job: a doctor who is extremely God loving and compassionate.
18. I made the speech team when I was in 8th grade! You can read about that here.
19. I nearly failed algebra. And we’re in calculus now, so we’re doing pretty good 🙂
20. I love making jars for people’s birthdays.
21. I’ve been on 2 super amazing mission trips to Mexico. I wrote about the second one Here: if you want me to write about the first one let me know!
22. Middle school was not my finest time.
23. I’m a horrible test taker.
24. I try to be gentle but I trip over everything.
25. I’m allergic to dogs, cats, and bunnies. I can still pet most dogs though without getting a rash!
27. I donated my hair once!
29. God has been a part of my life since I was 5.
30. Every day I am slowly learning to see myself the way God sees me.
If any of you can relate to any of those, let me know that I’m not the only one! Also let me know if there is anything you’d like to see me write about more! And if you want to leave your blog link too, I’d love to get to know you guys too. Get excited because I have new posts planned for y’all every weekend. Most of them will be pretty deep. 🙂